CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER – ARLINGTON, TEXAS | Full Time, (Mid Level Position)
(Professional and relevant previous experience required for this position.)
We are currently accepting applications for a Content Marketing Manager with a professional background (minimum 5 years experience). The ideal candidate is an effective and impactful communicator with a strong ability to strategize, develop original high quality content, and report results.
This position will be the voice of our company, and it is important that you are a great fit! Passion for coffee, entrepreneurship, coffee shops, and people are all a must. Before applying, please realize we are not a coffee shop. We are coffee educators, and coffee business consultants. Our audience and how we communicate with them is a little different from how a coffee shop might communicate. Can you effectively communicate in ways that gets OUR audience engaged?
This role is based in our Arlington, Texas (DFW Metroplex) location, and will require some weekend work every month. (We communicate work schedule in advance.) We are big on quality of life and will provide opportunities to grow professionally through involvement at industry events, and educational opportunities around the country. There are also opportunities to work from home.
Fair and competitive compensation will be based on relevant experience and candidate’s ability to shine within our team.
Above all, we are looking for an individual who has a positive “can-do” attitude and a constant desire to learn, grow, prove, and improve. We’ve never received a negative review in our 9 year history of being in business. As a team we operate at the absolute highest level and we hold ourselves accountable for being the best at what we do everyday. Do you have what it takes?
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered, fill out the application below, and upload your cover letter + resume (in PDF format).
- Develop a refreshed content marketing strategy and implement it into our program
- Create content calendar each month averaging five posts per social platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) per week.
- Manage scheduling/posting each social post to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Monitor and respond to fan comments, messages, and posts.
- Review social engagement data and refine efforts to maximize engagement opportunity, fan acquisition, and class sign-ups.
- Create at least one quality YouTube video per month.
- Attend TCS classes to gather videos and images for social content.
- Edit/refine content as needed in (i.e. Photoshop or video editing)
- Write engaging copy
- Create engaging blog content
- Collaborate with leadership and coffee education team to expand and improve our programs
- Organize/host events
- Travel to local and national industry events and represent Texas Coffee School
- Assist management with additional tasks as needed
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the above-mentioned duties successfully.
- Professional previous experience in this type of role (must have)
- Demonstrate a passion for coffee
- Familiarity with Mac computers/software (Mail, Pages, Numbers, WordPress)
- Confidence in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Strong/confident speaking and communication skills in front of a group
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks while maintaining timelines/deadlines
- Proactive, and assertive, able to effectively manage a variety of tasks, that can change from week to week
- Logical and methodological approach to problem solving
Ability to read and speak English proficiently.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear
- The employee frequently is required to stand for long periods of time, walk, sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- At times, may require more than 40 hours per week to perform the essential duties of the position.
- Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding and register).