Texas Coffee School founder, Tom Vincent was recently a featured guest on the Pathways to Success Podcast with Julian Placino (Episode 163). He shares his tips for how to open a successful coffee shop business and answers questions like “How much does it cost to open a coffee shop?”, and much more. If you want to learn more about Texas Coffee School from an inside perspective. This is a great peek behind the curtain! This episode is available for download in Apple Podcasts, or you can just listen below.
- The entrepreneurial genesis story of Tom Vincent and Texas Coffee School
- How to start and grow a coffee shop business – The approach (personal and professional) – most people get the steps in the wrong order and do it for the wrong reasons.
- How much does it cost to open a coffee shop business?
- You don’t need tons of money to start a business
- Conventional wisdom, vs unconventional wisdom
- Good. Cheap. Fast. – Pick two, build/plan accordingly
- Do what the Marines do
- Entrepreneurship requires reprogramming your brain – The life transition in disconnecting from the rat race – the best advice I was ever given.
To learn more about the Coffeepreneur® program for starting and growing coffee shop businesses discussed in this episode, Click Here